The Ranfurly Activity Centre is a facility for people with intellectual disabilities from the wider community and Ranfurly residents. The Centre provides both educational and leisure activities with a special focus on ‘Community Participation’. Our highly trained staff come from a variety of backgrounds - human services, teaching and the arts, but they all have one thing in common - a passion for helping people develop through education and creativity.
About Activity Centre
Ranfurly Care Society – a caring environment for people with Intellectual disabilities that offers:
- Twenty four hour residential care and support.
- Permanent and short stay accommodation.
- Carer support and emergency relief.
- Protective family/whānau environment.
- Resident advocacy.
- Activity Centre day programmes.
- Personal development and training.
- Community integration and participation.